Strategic Client Services Managers: Your partners for success
For our strategic customers, Intermedia's Strategic Client Services Management program offers an added level of support. At the core of our SCSM program is our Center of Excellence, focused on: Leadership, Best Practices, Support, Voice of the Customer, Training and Research.
If you're a strategic customer, your SCSM will work with you to provide the services you need to meet your business goals and objectives. The SCSM delivers trusted advice and serves as your advocate within Intermedia.
- Members of the Strategic Client Services Management team have a technical background
- Should the need arise, they can assist in driving technical inquiries to closure with our Technical Support team
- They will provide guidance throughout the customer lifecycle
- They will document and validate your success measures
- Services provided include: Customer orientation, Best practices, Insight into industry trends, Customer health, Customer feedback, Ecosystem definition, Feature-targeted webinars, Runbook management, HostPilot Training, Enhancement requests, And more
Your SCSM's primary goal is to help you achieve the results you expect while realizing the value of your investment in Intermedia’s products and services.
For all customers: What happens when something happens?
Every cloud provider has its hiccups. What sets a provider apart is how quickly they resolve the problem—and, just as importantly, how well they keep you informed. Intermedia believes in full transparency and timely information. Here are our promises to you:
- Quick notification of any issue. We’ll go from identifying an issue to notifying the impacted customers within five minutes. That’s how you know that we’re on the job and solving the problem.
- You choose your contact methods. We can notify you on many channels, including email, SMS, text-to-speech phone calls, and/or control panel alerts.
- We keep you in the loop. After an initial notification, we deliver hourly updates via the same channels until the issue is resolved.